Make a Throw Pillow Brighten up your home with this basic throw pillow workshop. Throw pillows are just about the easiest things you can make, even if you have only a little sewing experience. This class includes:
- Step by step instructions
- Pillow filling
- Fabric for at least 1 pillow
- Trim (if skill level has been assessed prior to class)
- Fun and Creative atmosphere
- This class typically takes 2 hours based on the various skill levels
As your skills increase you can create more elaborate designs, shapes, and sizes to add style and character to any room in your home. We provide all the material to create this project except your hands and a sewing machine. Please note that machines are available to rent if needed.
Location: 101 East Butler Room 17
Mauldin, SC 29662
Note: Some experience using a sewing machine will be helpful for this workshop but not required.
Contact us to book this class for a women's group, youth camp or private party. We have group pricing available for 6 or more people.